Our next great adventure was packing up our lives in Rexburg, ID and moving back to our 24-hour, sparkly hometown of Las Vegas, NV.
This is our first Christmas tree in our new home. This picture was taken on our new, expensive camera which we bought for the NEXT great adventure we are waiting for:
PARENTHOOD.
(as you can tell we still have some growing up to do ourselves haha)
Ty has a new job, and a company truck to drive around, and I have a lot of free time on my swollen hands. Mostly I've been putting my feet up (out of necessity), practicing piano, learning about aperture, shutter speed and ISO, and reconnecting with friends and family around the Las Vegas valley. I am also going to try and keep our blog more updated from now on, especially since we have family that lives far away and I want to keep them updated on our growing family!
Here's to a new year, a new (old) town, a new home, a new life and a new baby all in a few short months!


0 comments:
Post a Comment